Sorry, there are no products in this collection

Your daily dose of summer | Eco sun protection from SeventyOne

SeventyOne Percent offers universal, family cosmetics based on two of the basic needs of man and the planet: protection and hydration.  

In 2009, the brand was created by two friends with a passion for surfing. It is a brand unlike any other: products made in France that are perfect for surfers and protect your body and the environment. 

Protection and hydration are at the heart of their products and effectiveness, naturalness and eco-responsibility their main priorities. 

Both our bodies and the planet consist of 70% water. In addition, 1% of the brand's annual turnover is donated to organisations working to preserve our planet. That makes a total of 71%.