Your shopping basket is empty.
Summer shirt in off-white with a butterfly print from Dedicated. The bestselling Visby model has short sleeves with a hemmed edge, a round neck and small slits on the side. The shirt falls nicely and is flattering, made of 100% sustainable and soft organic cotton.
- Material: 100% organic cotton (organic & Fairtrade-certified cotton, unbrushed French terry knit, 280 gsm)
- Production: made at GOTS and Fair Trade certified producer Armstrong, Tirupur, India
- Hallmarks: Fair Trade, PETA approved vegan
- Size: falls normally. Slightly smaller than most sweatshirts. The model is 1.72m and wears size S. See size chart on last picture.
- Washing instructions: machine wash up to 30oC with mild detergent
- Vegan: yes
Need help ordering? We are happy to help!
Call: 030-8779959 From Tuesday to Saturday between 10 a.m.-6 p.m. On Sunday between 12.00-17.00h.
Chat: via the cloud icon bottom right of the page
Store: Steenweg 11, Utrecht. Here you can try on clothes, pick up or return your order. Open Tuesday-Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 12-17pm.
Ordered before 4 p.m. = shipped today!
NETHERLANDS & BELGIUM:
- Shipping within the Netherlands & Belgium: FREE for orders from €50,-.
- For orders up to €50, the shipping costs are €3.95.
Click here for more information on returns.
ABROAD shipment with UPS or PostNL abroad:
Germany & Luxembourg
|Denmark, France, Italy & Monaco||€ 10,95|
|UK: currently not possible due to Brexit||NA|
|Czech Republic & Poland||€ 12,95|
|Austria, Finland, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden||€ 15,95|
|Bulgaria,Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia & Slovenia||€ 13,95|
|San Marino, Switzerland & Vatican city||€ 17,95|
Costs for returning goods from abroad will be on behalve of the customer.
(English see below, "Returns")
Is the item not quite what you had in mind? Then you can return the item to us within 14 days of receipt of your package. The only condition is that the item is unworn. For hygienic reasons, tights , pants and make-up products cannot be returned if the packaging has been opened.
Returns can be made as follows:
- Register your return via the returns portal .
- Then send the items back to us with the packing slip using your chosen carrier (DHL, DPD or UPS). In order to accommodate you, we will cover part of the cost of the return shipment. The other part has to be paid during the return process in the return portal (€2.95).
If you prefer to drop off the parcel at a PostNL point, you can write the address below on the parcel. We will then deduct €3.50 from the refund amount. Please make sure that the original address label (with your own address) is no longer visible.
SOPHIE STONE B.V.
Postal code 55533
3505 WB Utrecht
We must receive the return shipment within 14 calendar days.
Are you in Utrecht? You can also return your order in our store at Steenweg 11, Utrecht. We are open Tuesday - Saturday from 10.00-18.00 and on Sunday from 12.00-17.00. We are closed on Mondays.
Is the item not what you expected it to be? You can send it back to us within 14 days after receiving it. Please consider that the products must be unused to do so.
1. Please register your return at return portal. You can change the language of the portal in the upper left corner.
2. Put your item and the packing slip in the shipping bag and close it. Make sure the old address label is not visible anymore.
3. Send your package back, using the parcel provider of your own choice in the return process at step 1. Costs for returning goods from abroad will be on behalve of the customer and can be settled in the return portal.
Would you like to exchange the item for another size or colour? Then it is best to place a new order and wait with returning the original item until you have received your new order. If the new article is not what you expected, you can return both items at the same time and you will only pay the return shipping costs once instead of twice.
Upon receipt of your return, we will refund the amount to your (bank) account, Paypal account or credit card. This takes a maximum of 7 working days.